HpW Works V3.4 is a software based signal (audio) measurement system for the MS Windows platform.
Analyzes a DUT using a sound card, wave files and text (ASCII) files.
Analysis feature set:
- Level Spectrum, Power Spectrum and Spectrum Density with real time FFT
- Fast SMP channel processing where each channel is assigned to a physical CPU
- X-axis scale with linear, logarithmic, center or custom scaling range
- Y-axis scale (Volt & Watt) and dB/Hz or dB/rtHz
- Various signal analysis are performed like RMS, DR, THD, THD-N and more.
- Input calibration
- DC, sine, sine & harmonics and multi sine
- Noise, jitter test signals, test pattern and custom wave file
Sound card interface:
- WASAPI Exclusive mode, ASIO Synchron I/O, ASIO Multi Client, MME and WDM
- Input & output, each with different interface mode, sample rate and bit size (16, 24,32).
HpW-Works startup and workspace reservation. To read more, please consult the help file using the "Beginner's Guide" book.
FFT2D measurement instance (level) with a IM cluster using the Mult-Sine Generator with custom frequencies.
D-Jitter using digital I/0 (Source is a 16 Bit signal!!!)
RME BabyFace analog test using D-Jitter with 33 Mio sample size. Central X-axis central scale. Zooming into milli Herz (mHz)…
RME BayFace linearity test digital vs. Analog
RME Fireface UC Analog y-axis 40uV linear scale
RME Fireface UC Jitter Test
Burst Shaped 400 Hz Spectrum
Custom monotonic wave file to play with the Wave Generator (see more on HpW Tech)
Special digital format using L/R channel to have larger bits size.
384kHz sample rate using L/R channel (dual mono speed)